A C D F H I K L M O P Q R S T U W
- Clipboard erased by websites, causing new [untitled] clip.
Symptom: You visit a web page, and a new, empty clip called [untitled] appears in ClipMate. Or you hear repeated POP or REJECT sounds when ...
- Continuous Capture (POP) or Reject (Boing)
The new "KeepAlive" function seems to get caught in a "loop" when used with
some applications. We've had reports of this happening with "Poser", and "Go ...
- Corrupt Installation Detected - error during installation
If you receive "corrupt installation detected" when running the
installation, then the file was incompletely downloaded. This happens from time
to time. Unfortunately, attempting to ...
- Classic - How do I roll up/down via the keyboard?
When ClipMate Classic is "rolled-up", you can drop it down by tapping the
spacebar. ESC to roll back up. Clicking on the "down-arrow" has the same ...
- Can't copy or cut in FireFox / AdWare.Win32.AdvertMen.a
If you are having trouble with FireFox, close ClipMate completely with File | Exit ClipMate.
Then copy something from FireFox, and paste into Notepad.
If that ...
- Craig's Connect Monitor
This program has a feature where it will continually empty the clipboard, as it logs clipboard updates to a file. It's completely incompatible with ClipMate, ...
- ClipMate stalls at startup or refuses to start
Certain types of database corruption can cause this. You should be able to
recover easily though. Close ClipMate if it is "hung", and start it ...
- Can I access the database directly?
No, you shouldn't be dealing with the database files directly. We use a database system called DBISAM, and unless you're a DBISAM programmer, you don't ...
- ClipBar Troubleshooting (Advanced)
First, try this:
If the toolbar menu (when you right-click on the taskbar,
select Toolbars) doesn't show "ClipMate 7 ClipBar", try these steps:
1) Register the DLL ...