A C D H I K L M O P Q R S T U W
- I don't want to see the little icons next to the clips
You can turn off the "Item Type Icons" that appear next to
the clips in the ClipList. Un-check the option in Tools | Options | ...
- I want Classic to stay open, float on top, auto-hide, etc..
To make it stay in "drop-down mode", click the little "tack" icon next to the drop-down button,
when you have it in the "drop-down" mode. ...
- Internet Dialup - When ClipMate is running, my internet disconnect dialog doesn't appear.
This is a known bug in Internet Explorer (IE). Here is some more info from Microsoft
What's happening, is that ClipMate uses an IE window as ...
- I can't the the Thesaurus to work
Adding the thesaurus is pretty much the same as adding a regular
spelling dictionary (except that the file is always named ROGET.ADT).
But you need to ...
- I need to add a dictionary
To add a dictionary, you can download any of the supported dictionaries from
Or you can get it from the CD, if you ...
- I want to change the backup location or interval
A user once wrote:
My ClipMate automatically backups to a directory but I
want to change that directory. How do I change the automatic backup directory? ...
- I encrypt a clip, but it looks the same as it did before.
Q: I encrypted a clip, but no apparent changes have been made. What am I
A: You're probably doing it right - but ClipMate's ...
- I have found that two of my computers (both running Windows 7) tend to print repeated screenshots. I sometimes will be doing computer work, (and not hitting the PrtScrn key) and suddenly I will hear a "POP" then the printer will print a screen shot from the last graphic or screen shot that I made sometime days before. I have occurances of the printer suddenly going nuts, and printing 8 copies of the same screen shot. I have found that the only thing I can do is turn off the "Automatically print scree shots", but then I have to manually print the graphic if I need it. Please advise.
Something on your system is causing a clipboard update. ClipMate reacts, capturing whatever is on the clipboard. If you have it set to print new ...